Lecture timer is for anyone who gives speeches, lectures, presentations, or timed activities. It puts you in total control of the time, so you can see at a glance exactly where you are within each section and within the presentation as a whole. When you run behind or ahead of schedule, Lecture Timer automatically adjusts remaining sections.
- Would you like more control in knowing exactly where you are in your talk?
- Do you find yourself running out of time in your presentations?
- Have you ever needed to shorten your talk because the presenter before you ran over time?
- Do you need to know if there’s time to take questions during the talk?
- Have you ever felt rushed to cover key points because you weren’t sure exactly how much time you had left?
Lecture timer allows you to be in control throughout your presentation and finish your lectures and on time.
You can use lecture timer for lectures, obviously. You can also use it for presentations, speeches, workouts, or any other type of activity where you have to break down your time into sections and finish the entire activity within a limited time.